Yoga and Meditation Classes are online and in person from November 1, 2021 as per below (ask me for the link).
Including deep letting go, meditation, warming up the body, and movements that mobilise the spine in all directions, these leave you feeling energised and yet relaxed. The general level classes include some dynamic work to help you feel strong and fit as well as some slowing down and meditation. Chair yoga makes yoga much more accessible and private one to one sessions are also available.
‘Thanks for another great class. I thoroughly look forward to each Monday night.’
FROM NOVEMBER 1 2021:
See below for class times and see the workshops page for for information on workshops and retreats :
- 9.30am Meditation (Waverley Yoga Studio and online)
- 10.30am General Yoga (Waverley Yoga Studio and online)
- 10am General Yoga (Waverley Yoga Studio and online)
- 7.30pm General Yoga (online only)
- 9.15am General Yoga (Waverley Yoga Studio and online)
- 8pm VIP Fluff-free freedom 12 weeks Sept 28 – Dec 14 (via zoom – info here)
- Meditation Matters workshops – 2022 (see workshops page)
- Mindful Craft and Crochet– next gathering 2022
Do you have specific needs? Private sessions via zoom are available, please enquire.